Monday, April 12, 2010

On The Road

Well we left this morning with a little fanfare and a delicious breakfast. After a fuel stop we were on our way. The weather was a little chilly but the cab of the truck is surprisingly warm. Our goal today is to get to Lethbridge Alberta and possibly even to Raymond to ge tthe bond that we will need to travel through the US. This will save some time tommorrow. Right now I am typing from the cab of the truck and this will be published later tonight when i can get internet access.

We average about 80kph but the weather is a little wet and so we are going a little slower. The countryside is just as I remember although it is colder than expected this time of year. Dad drove the first leg into Red Deer and i drove from there to Calgary. Dad is back in the saddle now and suggested I take a nap. I will try though the noise in the cab is a little distracting. I imagine i will need the rest though I will keep the updates brief.

From Southern Alberta

No comments:

Post a Comment